SONG CRITIQUES VIA SONGSALIVE! - Gain feedback on your songs
1. GET A PROFESSIONAL SONG CRITIQUE
Hear what Record Executives won't tell you! Submit anything from a lyric to a finished master, and find out:
- if the song works lyrically, musically, structurally
- how it should be demo-ed. (Some production pointers)
- if already on tape/cd (demo-ed), feedback if it's working, and how to make improvements.
- the best markets for your song
- who to pitch to - artists, publishers, record companies, radio formats
Songsalive! Song Critique helps from the ideas stage - working out the songs and the demo - right through to finished "radio-friendly" master - who to send to and how. We help with lyrics, rhyming schemes, song structure, melody, production, and where to pitch, promote and release your song! We accept songs of ALL GENRES, plus instrumentals, plus lyrics only submissions.
2. COME TO A SONGSALIVE! WORKSHOP FOR LIVE FEEDBACK
In many of our chapters around the world we conduct Songsalive! Workshops where songwriters can gain valuable feedback from their songs by our Industry Guest Speakers and each other.
3. FREE CRITIQUES BY YOUR PEERS IN OUR FORUM
Want a free critique by another Songsalive! member? Or are you interested in offering feedback to your peers? Access in our Forums
ALL DETAILS ON THE ABOVE AT http://www.songsalive.org/songcritiques.htm (also linked under Programs)
The largest international non-profit organization supporting, promoting and educating songwriters and composers worldwide since 1997.
Interact on our Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/songsalive