gilli moon products

Monday 22 October 2012

In stillness I find my true self

Gillimoon-stillness-promo1

In stillness I find my true self

·  iTunes - Music - The Stillness by Gilli Moon

itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-stillness/id372404073

Preview songs from The Stillness by Gilli Moon on the iTunes Store. Preview, buy, and download The Stillness for $9.99.

·  the stillness - album by gilli moon @ gillimoon.com

www.gillimoon.com/the-stillness.html - about the album

·        "The Stillness" Music Video - gilli moon - YouTube

 4:31 4:31

"The Stillness" Music Video - gilli moon - YouTube

gilli moon takes us on a quirky, arty journey in her new music video, "The Stillness"

gilli moon

www.gillimoon.com | Warrior Girl Music www.warriorgirlmusic.com

www.warriorartistcoaching.com

Facebook www.facebook.com/gillimoonmusic
Tweet me @gillimoon

Posted via email from gillimoon's nooz

No comments: