gilli moon products

Thursday 8 April 2010

warrior girl music enews april 2010

warrior girl music enews

april 2010
a little bit of gilli moon
monthly in your inbox


G'day peaceful warriors... 4 fabulous pieces of news:

1. It's official: my album release of The Stillness, my new 6th album is dropping in June, with the official release party on Tuesday June 29th at THE MINT in Los Angeles. Ticket info and details below. I highly recommend booking early on this one.

2. You can get a sneak preview of the album now! Announcing the first download available from The Stillness, exclusively available on Reverbnation. Available as an mp3 download or ringtone. It's on my music page www.gillimoon.com/music . You can listen/preview the song too.
Get it now: the song - Cos I Love You So
gilli moon, featuring J.Walker, and written by gilli moon, Claude Aliotti and J.Walker
www.gillimoon.com/music

Also, read my BLOG below "Follow my call along the Roman Wall" and you can see a sneak peak of the CD COVER! Read my blog www.gillimoon.com go BLOG or directly at http://gillidiary.blogspot.com

3. This Sunday April 11, my first ever show at the Viper Room on the Sunset Strip, Hollywood, CA, and I'll also be celebrating my birthday. So come on down for a drink. All details below.

4. A new article of Artists: DIY Music Licensing (getting your songs in Film, TV, Ads and Games). Under the  "Warrior 2 U" section below.

Take the ride and read on.... www.gillimoon.com/warriorgirlmusicenews



My website www.gillimoon.com

Posted via email from gillimoon's nooz

No comments: