gilli moon products

Friday 12 February 2010

warrior girl music enews february 2010


warrior girl music enews
february 2010
a little bit of gilli moon
monthly in your inbox


G'day peaceful warriors... What an amazing year so far! I feel like I got back from Australia and hit the ground running here in La La Land. What a life! This month, a Haiti benefit this Saturday, followed by a show on Sat, Feb 20 which, if you can't come in person in North Hollywood, you can log on via the internet to watch from wherever you are in the world,....  and then  I'm speaking at the Durango Songwriters Expo in Santa Barbara late Feb. Hope you can join me!

Take the ride and read this month's newsletter http://www.gillimoon.com/warriorgirlmusicenews



My website www.gillimoon.com go News


Posted via email from gillimoon's blog

No comments: