gilli moon products

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Musicians' resources going cheap - 16 track hard disk recorder and PA System for sale.


Fostex VF160EX 16-Track Recorder with Built-In CDR and Effects
I'm selling my beautiful 16-track digital recorder. It has a cd burner inbuilt. I've used it about 3 times ONLY. I love it. It's in PERFECT order. But I've migrated over to recording directly to protools on my mac. So it's not being used. This is perfect for anyone who wants to record at home, or live at a gig. It comes with a soft black carry padded carry bag. Mine also is the 40GB version!
$400 plus - I will ship for another $50 US only. Or come to my place in Sherman Oaks, California to pick up.
Details: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ele/1409288458.html
 
 
Samson S83 Mixer Amplifier - 8 channel mixer 300 watt amplifier
with Hard Case and handles and 2 Yamaha Speakers (Model S0110T)
Really love this P.A. It has been great for our band and I hope it will be great for you! Needs a good home and someone who will USE it!
$ goes towards Songsalive!, non profit organization for songwriters.
$450 For Sale. Already reduced in price, so this is Firm. No shipping. Pick up from Sherman Oaks, California.
 
Email reply for more details or click on Craigslist links above.
 

No comments: