gilli moon products

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Warrior Girl Music eNews August

Warrior Girl Music eNews August - a little bit of gilli moon in your inbox


G'day peaceful warriors... Happy August! Really nice to have your email company for a moment as I share with you my monthly newsletter. This is my personal artistry and music news that you get once a month. If you don't want to receive it, please be so kind as to head to the bottom of this email and click on the unsubscribe link. I much prefer you do that rather than yell at me.. he he. Just click and you're off and I won't bother you again. If you stay on it, we'll have so much fun together in our virtual playground.

.. I've been lapping up the waves in Virginia Beach this past week, and connecting with my inner warrior. Running, swimming and finishing my new book, Just Get Out There, which should be available in November, fingers crossed. You can see my first book I AM A Professional Artist here www.gillimoon.com/thebook. It's also available on Amazon Kindle now. ..

So back to L.A with lots of action and creativity, as is normal with me: .. We are garnering RSVPs for a really special CRUISE on MORRO BAY for Friday August 7, which is coming up VERY SOON. FRIDAY!!, So if you feel like a drive to the Central Coast of California, and a lovely dinner cruise with our band delighting your senses, then please look below and get the details. Then back in L.A for a piano gig on Mon Aug 10. It's rare that I get to tinkle the ivories on a grand piano, and this night will be all about piano artists. Fabo...

.. Coming up, I'm heading to Nashville for some fantastic shows, meetings and the Indiegrrl conference. Week of August 17. .. .. I haven't been to Nashville since 2003 so it's about bloody time I head back there! Here's what's shakin, for a full fab week in August...........

.. Plus, the official launch of the long awaited Art Of Men CD Compilation with male artists from all around the world. That will be a huge celebration on Wednesday August 26 at The Mint, Los Angeles and we are selling tickets in advance. Hurry dinner tables will sell out fast. Scroll down for details and how to book. THIS night is truly THE most biggest largest grandiose one and I do hope you can make it...

Enjoy the read newsletter here
http://www.gillimoon.com/warriorgirlmusicenews

No comments: