gilli moon products

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Warrior Girl Music eNews June 09

warrior girl music june 09 eNews

 

A LITTLE BIT OF gilli moon

MONTHLY IN YOUR INBOX

 

Quote of the month:

We do not attract what we want, we attract who we are. And that is a culmination of our belief systems and everything that is about us. And we can change who we are at any time. (Wayne Dyer)

 

G'day peaceful warriors... Really nice to have your email company for a moment as I share with you my monthly newsletter. This is my personal artistry and music news that you get once a month. If you don't want to receive it, please be so kind as to head to the bottom of this email and click on the unsubscribe link. I much prefer you do that rather than yell at me.. he he. Just click and you're off and I won't bother you again. If you stay on it, we'll  have so much fun together in our virtual playground.

 

As most of you know, I'm an Aussie artist living in Hollywood. My adventures are full on, and a lot of what I do is about nurturing other artists, so you'll notice some tips and opps for Artists within this email. Here in L.A we are in June Gloom. Have you ever heard of it? It's where summer is thwarted for a few weeks while a deep fog/haze covers the entire city and we actually experience cold weather. It's amazing how each year the gloom knows it's June. But soon it will be over and the hot, dry weather will permeate everything we do.

 

In the worx is my new album "The Stillness" which will get out later this year. Constantly in the studio and loving the process. I've written new songs, and pulled out some oldies that never got recorded, and i'm having an absolute blast. You may not know this about me, but while i've been an extravert performer, i've been the quiet songwriter, silently writing songs all the time. I've had songs in films and tv shows and it's just a fantastic journey when i'm in the studio, recording. It's in that place that I am at peace, creatively.  I'm blogging about the album process. 

 

Also on my blog is a NEW article. Yippee! I spoke at the Musician's Institute in Hollywood last week on this topic: “How to be a successful Artist Entrepreneur – the ins and outs of getting out there as an artist in the business of music”. I just finished it today. So I've now completed the article on this subject and will  be a chapter in my upcoming book, Just Get Out There.

 

Enjoy the read below, and the ride. There's so much to absorb, as life is filled with action and creativity,

 

gilli moon

 

READ THE ENTIRE NEWSLETTER AT http://www.gillimoon.com/warriorgirlmusicenews

Upcoming gigs www.gillimoon.com/tours and detailed in the newsletter link above.

 

 

 

 

No comments: