gilli moon products

Monday 18 February 2008

Warrior Girl Music eNews: gilli moon enjoying California

WARRIOR GIRL MUSIC eNEWS FEB
A BIT OF GILLI MOON MONTHLY IN YOUR INBOX

"The silent warrior is in all of us. It's not about war, nor fight and definitely not about struggle. It's about an inner peace and a whole lot of courage to face all fears in un-chartered waters, finding the path least traveled and at the same time, finding the path of least resistance."
- gilli moon

G'day peaceful warriors... Really nice to have your email company for a moment as I share with you my monthly newsletter, now already
February! My the time goes by. Getting back in the flow in Los Angeles which is a different and lovely thing to the Australia experience.

Lots of juicy things to talk about. For starters, if you get this by tonight, I'm on internet radio and you can tune in. Then, a rockin' fun show on Wednesday night at the Rio Hondo College in Whittier, CA, (first 15 people email in to get a free pass) and then i'm speaking at the Durango Songwriters Expo in Santa Barbara end of month. In March my guys (Andy on bass and Shawn on guitar) and I will be performing on a cool boat cruise up in Morro Bay which we did last year and is such a wonderful night of food, music and views. (All of which you can rsvp to so be sure to check your calendar for these special shows and SEE BELOW for full details.) I've just been interviewed in the San Bernadino Sun and other associated San Gabriel news publications leading up to this Wed night college show. I've linked to it below for a full read. Oh and if this newsletter is not for you, no worries. Just scroll to the end and click unsubscribe. I'd rather that you do that, rather than bother anyone who just can't cope with lots of emails. This goes out once a month, but always good to give you the option. No hard feelings and I won't take it personally.

Take the ride with me, read on below.

~ gilli moon


READ IT HERE


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.